As seen in COSMOPOLITAN Mag! Created during our batik residency at Kokrobitey Institute in Ghana, our HASH pillows are a reinterpretation of a very common theme in traditional bogolan designs. We love its minimal and universal elements, and decided to try it out in batik! We studied batik under the intense instruction of seasoned artisans to bring you the exclusive xN KOKROBITEY Capsule.
• Available in 20x20 (with down insert included); 13x20 cover only
• Natural white linen backing, envelope enclosure
• Designed in Brooklyn, Handprinted and dyed in Ghana, Sewn in USA
• Spot clean or machine wash cold; air dry
• Ships 2-10 days after order is placed; a shipping notification will be sent to the email address provided at checkout - DMs on social media regarding orders are not monitored.
** Unfortunately due to high shipping costs, only pillow covers without the insert and be shipped outside of the United States. Please use the contact form to email us for an adjustment. Thank you!